I'm different *O*




In every person...

there would always be something that makes that person special.....

something that makes that person different.....

something that makes that person unique....

may it be talent or character.

an attitude or looks...

whatever it is...


we are all different...








um.. hi... uhm... I don't know how to start... I don't even know why or what pushed me to make a blog of my own..

There's nothing special about me...

I'm just an ordinary girl in an ordinary world...

Hindi maganda pero hindi rin naman pangit... 
I'm not smart... but I'm not an idiot
I maybe stupid at some times... okay... many MANY times...but still, I can be smart in my own ways..

I have many frustrations in my life...

I'm a frustrated writer, pianist and artist...

but sadly... wala talaga akong talento sa kahit anong mga yan!!! :(

I can't even write a romantic scene properly,... how much more if writing a whole story?? *ung ngang intro kong tula-tulaan halatang walang wala ako ni isang katiting na talento sa pagsusulat eh T_T*

I can't even play a simple piano piece pa'no pa kaya kung complicated na ung piece??

and worse... my drawing of a cute little puppy is often mistaken as a PIG?!!!





but does it matter??

so what if I can't write a romantic scene?  or play a simple piano piece?? Is it important if my cute little puppy looks like a pig??


ARE THOSE STANDARDS SET BY THE WORLD IMPORTANT??

no....

because I do believe...

as long as I'm happy in what I am doing...

and as long as wala akong tinatapakan or sinasaktan na tao...


tama lang na ipagpatuloy ko ang mga bagay na nakakapagpasaya sa'kin

kahit na wala talaga akong talento dito XD XD hahahaha



tama naman ako diba?? diba?? DIBA???!!! ^_____________________________^


~ Michiko




0 Responses